Providing Christian Education since 1867!
St. Paul's Lutheran School was the first school in Madison County, NE, founded in 1867 as part of the ministry of our congregation. From the beginning St. Paul's has valued Christian education because God's Word values Christian education (See for example Deuteronomy 11:18-19, Psalm 78:4, Proverbs 22:6, Mark 10:14, and Ephesians 6:4). That's why our school is and always has been designed to serve children's needs for both this life and the next.
St. Paul's is a growing and thriving K-8 school that has a very well-respected reputation in the community, including one of the finest preschool programs in all of northeast Nebraska. We are blessed with a passionate and skilled faculty that loves their work, their children, and their Lord. From the classroom to our Christ-centered mission, a St. Paul's Lutheran education offers your child a great start for mind and heart, and priceless benefits that last a lifetime and beyond!
For more information about St. Paul's Lutheran School, contact Head Teacher Mike Paulsen at 402-371-1233 or email@example.com - or better yet, set up a meeting with him here!
What about St. Paul's
St. Paul’s Lutheran School’s logo reflects our mission to assist and partner with parents for the
gospel-growth of children.
In the very center of the logo is the centerpiece of our school – our Savior’s cross. It is the foundation on which our school and congregation as a whole is built and always needs to be the centerpiece of our teaching, our learning, and our families.
Behind the cross is a shield. It reminds us of Ephesians 6:16 where the apostle Paul writes, “Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.” We pray that this defensive weapon may grow larger and firmer against the devil’s temptations for all of our students during their years at St. Paul’s Lutheran School.
Behind the shield are two swords. One sword belongs to the parents. The other sword belongs to the teachers. It reminds us that parents and teachers partner together in blessing our children with priceless spiritual gifts through the use of the “Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God” (Ephesians 6:17).
This is the chief purpose of our school – to give our children daily contact with God’s Word, to grow their faith in Jesus as their Savior from sin, and to grow their appreciation and amazement at His never-ending grace. The swords bring our logo back full-circle to the cross of Christ, the Word made flesh (John 1:14). These offensive weapons complement the defensive shield in order to give our students all the spiritual tools necessary to defend against the devil, the world, and our sinful flesh, as well as to lead faithful, God-pleasing, and spiritually-vibrant lives on their path toward their heavenly home.
To God be the glory!